No, the pre-installed SIM card of your XPLORA comes without a PIN. It is therefore important that you block your SIM card and notify us in case your XPLORA has been lost or stolen. You can contact us via email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What is XPLORA Kids? - Technical Specifications & Declaration of Conformity
- How do I delete my user data / user profiles?
- How do I change the straps on my XPLORA Kids?
- Do I have to use the provided SIM card? Can I use my own SIM card?
- Does XPLORA support PIN/PUK?
- Add contacts
- Can two XPLORA call one another?
- Can I use the provided SIM card in any phone?
- Can XPLORA send texts?
- Is my XPLORA water-proof?